Quickly find the product you need
YLK Vertical shaker is a double-sided shaking device which is commonly used in the laboratory for mixing difficult media such as viscous liquids, solid dispersions and for liquid-liquid extractions. Vertical shaking is important in many applications, such as oil extraction from water, volatile phenol extraction, food & grease extraction, pesticide residue extraction, water organic pollutant extraction, soil harmful substance extraction, etc.
|Various Modes of Vertical Shaker|
|Shake Speed||300 T/Min|
|Shake Method||Vertical Shake ( tilt angle 0-20° adjustable )|
|Frequency Control||Infinitely variable speed, LCD display|
|Time Set Range||0-99 Hours ( count down applied )|
|Applied Vessel||50–2000ml standard pyriform or ball type separating funnel|
|Vessel Number||4 / 6 / 8 / 10pcs|
|Load Rated||Bilateral symmetry 11kg|
|Power Supply||220V, 50/60Hz; 100W|
|Dimension(mm)||535W * 475D * 690H|
|Net Weight (kg)||120kg|
1) Vertical shaker equipment can automatically shake separating funnel, complete liquid-liquid extraction, sample mixing, etc.
2) Large amplitude, high speed, working time can be set.
3) Adjustable frequency, batch samples processing, high efficiency, high recovery rate, minimizing operator exposure to chemical agents to protect personal safety.
4) Easy to install & operate, meet the needs of all types of laboratory extraction purification.
5) Shaking by both vertical & slant methods. Powerful strength for the mix of extraction liquid & water.
6) Low noise & long time stable working.
7) Rotated sample holder, easy to install & detach specimen.
8) Varies sample holders alternative to adapt varies experiments.